どうしてコラーゲンを使うべきか/Why do we need to use collagen

The human body is mainly made of water, fat, protein, and carbohydrates. Collagen is a protein that fills the body. The body is made of collagen such as skin, hair, nails, bones, ligaments, blood vessels, internal organs, and muscle tissue.

So why should we use collagen?

1. Good for the skin.

Collagen is like cement that fills cells and holds the body like an adhesive. 75% of skin protein is made of collagen. So lack of collagen can cause wrinkles on the face. From around 20, collagen production begins to decrease by about 1% every year. This means that 25% of collagen will be lost by age 45. So taking 5-10 g of collagen every day is very important.

 

2. Good for joints 

Insufficient collagen destroys the cartilage needed to protect the joints. Loss of cartilage cushion between joints can cause chronic pain, osteoarthritis, and inflammation 

 

3. Strengthen bones 

65% of human bones are mainly calcium and phosphorus, and the remaining 35% are made of organic protein substrates, of which about 90% are made of collagen. To keep your bones strong and flexible, it is important to take 5 g of collagen every day.

 4. Strengthening arteries

Collagen maintains the elasticity of blood vessels and prevents arteries from becoming brittle like skin and ligaments 

5. For strong muscles

 10% of muscles are made of collagen. Taking enough collagen prevents muscle loss and helps muscle growth.

6. Awsome intestinal health

By taking collagen, it eliminates gaps in the intestinal mucosa barrier, suppresses inflammation, and enhances the function of the immune system.

So what kind of collagen should I use?

Of course, you can get collagen from food. But hydrolyzed collagen peptides are easy to be absorbed by the body because of their small molecules. There are also two types of collagens, animal-derived collagen, and fish-derived collagen, but fish-derived collagen is said to be more easily absorbed. Try both and use them which one you like.

Also, taking vitamin C together will be more effective.

Ingested collagen will disappear after approximately 24 hours after being absorbed by the body, so take 5g to 10g daily.

I drink collagen with coffee and soup every day. You should try it. It has almost no taste. But I still have to mix with drinks or soup to get rid of the smell.

One more thing, collagen cosmetics doesn't really make sense. Because collagen molecules are big, and the skin is designed to keep such substances out. So even if you buy expensive beauty cream, it is a waste of money.

That's all for today. If you have any questions, please email [email protected].

Thank you for watching. See you next time.

ちなみにコラーゲンってなんなのか知ってますか?

人体は主に水、脂肪、タンパク質、炭水化物からできています。体内にあるタンパク質の30%はコラーゲンで、皮膚や髪だけじゃなく骨や血管など、体のほとんどはコラーゲンからできています。

じゃあ、どうしてコラーゲンを使うべきでしょうか

1. 肌にいい。

コラーゲンは細胞と細胞の間を埋め合わせるセメントのようなもので接着剤のように体を保持します。肌のタンパク質の75%はコラーゲンでできています。だから、コラーゲンが足りないと、顔のしわの原因になります。20すぎる頃から、コラーゲンの生産が毎年約1%減少し始めます。ということは45歳までには25%のコラーゲンをなくすということです。だから、毎日5〜10 gのコラーゲンをとることは、とても大事なことで。

2. 関節にいい

コラーゲンが足りないと、関節を保護するために必要な軟骨が破壊されます。関節間の軟骨クッションが失われると、慢性的な痛み、炎症を引き起こす可能性があります

3. 強い骨をつくる

人間の骨って65%は主にカルシウムとリンで、残りの35%は有機質のタンパク質でできていて、そのうちの約90%はコラーゲンでできています。強くて柔軟な骨を保つ為に、毎日5 gのコラーゲンをとることは重要です

4. 動脈のために

コラーゲンは、血管の弾力性を維持し、皮膚や靭帯のように動脈がもろくなるのを防ぎます

5.筋肉のために

筋肉の10%はコラーゲンでできています。コラーゲンを十分とることによって、筋肉の損失を防ぎ筋肉の成長を助けます。

6.腸の健康をたもつ

コラーゲンを摂ることによって、腸粘膜バリアの隙間をなくすことによって、炎症をおさえ、免疫系の働きを高めます。

じゃあ、どんなコラーゲンを使ったらいいのでしょう?

食べ物からコラーゲンはもちろん取れます。でも、加水分解コラーゲンペプチドーコラーゲンサプリですね、分子が小さいので、体に吸収されやすいのです。あと、動物由来コラーゲンと魚由来の2種類がありますが、魚由来のコラーゲンの方が、吸収されやすいと言われています。両方試してみて、好きな方使ってみてください。

あと、ビタミンCを一緒に摂取するともっと効果が出るので、びたみんC

を忘れないようにしてください。

コラーゲンは体内吸収されてから約24時間たつとなくなるので、毎日5gから10gとるようにしてください。

私は、コーヒーやスープに入れて毎日飲んでます。無臭で味もないということですが、I don't think so. 私は、結構匂いが気になるので何かに混ぜないと飲めません。

あと一つ言っておきますが、コラーゲン化粧品は、実は意味ないんですよね。なぜなら、コラーゲンの分子ってすごく大きくて、皮膚からは入らないそうです。だから、高い美容クリームを買ってもお金の無駄使いなんですよね。

今日はこれまでです。もし質問がありましたら、[email protected]までメイルください。

 

Keep in Touch

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Subscribe
Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.